Since 1963, the team at Paramount Roll & Forming has been providing metal fabrication services — including metal bending and rolling — to a wide range of industries and applications. We’re proud to specialize in many diverse areas; our team has worked on structural, aerospace, public art, commercial, architectural, transportation, residential, and major municipal projects, just to name a few.
Our custom metal bending and rolling capabilities are outlined below.
Custom Metal Bending Processes
Two of the most common types of sheet metal fabrication, metal rolling and bending serve as the backbone of countless industries. Starting out with flat sheets of aluminum, steel, or other high-performance alloys, custom metal forming specialists are able to create the tubes, pipes, plates, beams, and structural components that quite literally support much of our modern world.
Paramount offers a range of metal rolling and bending capabilities, including structural steel bending and forming, steel plate rolling, and the following other services:
- Beam bending
- Angle bending
- Channel bending
- Square and rectangular tube bending
- Plate rolling
- Angle rolling up to 10 inches x 10 inches x 1 inch
- Beam rolling up to 36 inches
- Tube rolling up to 18 x 18 inches
- Mandrel bending up to 10 inches SCH 80
Custom Metalworking: Beam Bending and Structural Curves
Starting out as California’s very first pipe roller, Paramount has since grown into a full-scale custom metal fabrication provider, and we’re able to provide a diverse range of specialty metal products to clients across the country. Below are a few examples of the unique parts and components we can create.
- Custom spiral staircases for both indoor and outdoor structures
- Railings, fences, and facades
- Military-grade metal parts for land, sea, and air
- Custom cyclone setups for the recycling industry
- Hospital and prison-grade structural components
- Sculptural outdoor metalworks (patio covers, porticos, and more)
- Integrated art and design components
- Specialty tubing for fencing, gates, and enclosures
We Want to Bend Your Metal!
Paramount is proud to provide custom bending and rolling services to meet specific client needs. Whether you’re dealing with intricate artistic elements, stringent compliance requirements, or unusual or complex specifications, our team has the skills and experience necessary to bring your vision to fruition.
To learn more about our metal bending and rolling services, or to speak with a team member about your next project, reach out to Paramount today.